All parties must agree that mymall2u is a Digital Business platform that enables vendors and consumers to conduct trade including as vendors authorized representative to collect payment on their behalf.
As such, a vendors must take responsibility to ensure that their products or services displayed at mymall2u complies with all applicable laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance with mymall2u terms and policies.
We have listed below a non-exhaustive list on prohibited items that are not allowed for sale on mymall2u platform. Kindly check this list from time to time as we may update it from time to time.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Animal and wildlife products (including, without limitation, wild animals)
- Artifacts and Antiquities
- Any material(s) that against belief and practice of any religions
- Counterfeit currency and stamps
- Credit and debit cards
- Currency including, without limitation, digital currency
- Drugs, medicines (prescribed or non-prescribed), drug-like substances and associated paraphilia
- Telecommunication equipment that has not been registered with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), and electronic surveillance equipment and other similar electronic equipment such as cable TV de-scramblers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices, wiretapping devices and telephone bugging devices
- Embargoed goods
- Firearms, weapons such as pepper spray, replicas, and stun guns, etc.
- Prohibited Food: For the safety of our Users, Vendors may not list the following food and food-related items on mymall2u:
- Listings containing medicinal claims - that is, a claim that the item is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans and/or animals, contraception, inducing anesthesia or otherwise preventing or interfering with the normal operation of a physiological function, whether permanently or temporarily, and whether by way of terminating, reducing or postponing, or increasing or accelerating, the operation of that function or in any other way (for example, pharmaceutical drugs, contact lenses, misbranded dietary supplements);
- Noxious food items - Food which contains any prohibited substances or substances in excess of permitted proportions, adulterated food without fully informing Buyer at the time of sale of the nature of the transaction;
- Non-pasteurized dairy products;
- Wild mushrooms; and
- Any other food items hazardous to human health
- Food not falling into the Prohibited Food category above must adhere to these minimum standards and guidelines:
- Expiration dates - all food items must be clearly and properly labelled with an expiration or "use by" date. Expired food items must not be listed.
- Sealed containers - all food and related products sold on the Site should be packaged or sealed to ensure that Buyer can identify evidence of tampering or defect.
- Perishable food items - Sellers who list perishable items should clearly identify in the item description the steps that they will take to ensure that the goods are properly packaged.
- Health products that subject to approval Ministry of Health for sale in Malaysia without first obtaining subject approval
- Government or Police related items such as badges, insignia or uniforms
- Human parts or remains
- Lock-picking devices
- Lottery tickets
- Potentially infringing items: Items including but not limited to replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies of a product or item which may be in violation of certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Sexual services and those are illegal in nature and prohibited by laws of Malaysia or in violation of tour terms and conditions.
- Slot machines
- Recalled items
- Shares, stock, other securities and stamps
- Tobacco or tobacco-related products, including without limitation electric cigarettes
- Indecent or pornographic material of any description, seditious or treasonous materials
- Publications, books, films, videos and/or video games that do not comply with applicable laws in the country of sale and/or delivery
- Stolen goods
- Anything that is unsuited with peace or is prejudicial to Malaysia's interests
MyMall2u reserve right to suspend or de-list any vendor(s) form to violate this Prohibited Items Policy.
We encourage our users to report any violation to the policy via email firstname.lastname@example.org.